Voting hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at County Clerk Brandy Lee's office on the second floor. Curbside voting will be available under state law for those unable to enter the polling place, she said.
Unlike in the May 29 primary elections, no branch early voting is being held because of the expense involved, Mrs. Lee said Monday.
Applications to vote early by mail must be received by her office no later than this Tuesday, she added.
Those wanting to do curbside voting should call the Clerk's Office in advance at 903-843-4015, and bring their voter registration card "if at all possible," Mrs. Lee said.
All races for county office are on the Republican ballot.
The Upshur County Republican and Democratic Parties have scaled back the number of polling places for the July 31 runoff and party precinct chair elections from 21 to 15, the number used before recent redistricting.
If you voted in the Democratic Party primary May 29, you cannot vote in the Republican runoff.
The same polling locations will be used in the election on July 31 as in the May primary election.
Polling locations include:
• Rock Building, 301 E. Butler St. and U.S. 271 S., Gilmer; for voting Pcts. 1, 19, 20, and 21;
• East Mountain Community Center, off FM 1845; Pct. 2;
• Glenwood Water Department, 6792 FM 726 S.; Gilmer, Pct. 3;
• South Diana, New Diana ISD Auditorium, Hwy. 154 East; Pct. 4;
• First Assembly of God Church, 1919 U.S. 271 North (N. Wood St.), Gilmer; Pcts. 5 and 18;
• North Diana, Walnut Creek Baptist Church, 1969 Sego Lily Dr.; Pct. 6;
• Ore City, Ore City Hall, 302 W. Main St., Ore City; Pct. 7;
• Ewell, Union Ridge Community Center, FM 593; Pct. 8.
• Big Sandy School, 401 Wildcat Drive, Big Sandy; Pct. 9;
• Pritchett Community Center, 1092 FM 1404 off Hwy. 155, Pct. 10;
• Rocky, Gladewater Former Student Association Building, 2509 Hendrix St., Gladewater, Pcts. 11 and 16;
• Northwest Gilmer, Upshur County Library, 702 Tyler St. Gilmer, Pcts. 12 and 17;
• Union Hill School Ag. Building, 2197 FM 2088, Gilmer, Pct. 13;
• Simpsonville Fire Station, FM 556 West of FM 2088, Pct. 14;
• Rosewood Baptist Church, 8240 Arrowood Road (at Mimosa), Gilmer, Pct. 15.
Polls at all of the locations will be open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.