For a limited time, laser shows are returning to the dome theater in the Center for Earth & Space Science Education at Tyler Junior College.
Visitors can take a seat under the 40-foot dome and be immersed in sound as they watch brilliant lasers, millions of stars and full-dome digital effects performed to a range of musical genres from the Beatles to Pink Floyd, pop and rock.
The limited-engagement shows will run Thursday-Saturday, April 27-29, at the TJC science center, located at 1411 E. Lake St., on the TJC main campus.
Laser shows will include:
Thursday, April 27
• 6 p.m. – iPop, featuring music of a range of pop artists including Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and more
• 7 p.m. – Laser Pop, featuring upbeat tunes from *NSYNC, Pink, Smashmouth, Sting and more
• 8 p.m. – Beatles
Friday, April 28
• 6 p.m. – Laser Vinyl, featuring Queen, Van Halen, KISS, Boston, Journey, AC/DC and more
• 7 p.m. – Laseropolis, featuring Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Alanis Morrisette, Oasis, Creed and Nirvana
• 8 p.m. – Laser Tribute, featuring Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Cash, Freddie Mercury, Prince, David Bowie and others
• 9 p.m. – Pink Floyd’s “The Wall”
Saturday, April 29
• 6 p.m. – Metallica
• 7 p.m. – Laser Zeppelin
• 8 p.m. – Laserock, featuring Ozzy Osbourne, Foreigner, Yes, ZZ Top, Rush, Genesis and more
• 9 p.m. – Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side of the Moon”
Tickets are $5 per person per show and are available at the admission desk or online at sciencecenter.tjc.edu.
For more information, go sciencecenter.tjc.edu or call 903-510-2312.