Twelve cases had been presented, and two were passed.
Five indictments were sealed because suspects had not been arrested yet. One case was no-billed.
Bonds were set by 115th District Judge Lauren Parish.
Those named in unsealed indictments, and the charges against them, included:
• Samantha Jo Lawson, 24, Gilmer, tampering with physical evidence, a third-degree felony. Bond was $5,000.
• Kelly Dewaine Grant, 66, Gilmer, injury to a child, a third-degree felony. Bond was set at $50,000.
• Kimberly Miller Parker, 48, Diana, possession of a controlled substance (Dihydrocodeinone), a third-degree felony. Bond was set at $10,000.
• Colton Tyler Harris, 19, Gilmer, injury to a child, a second-degree felony. Bond was set at $500.
Sealed indictments included:
• Theft of a firearm, a state jail felony.
• Criminal mischief, a state jail felony.
• Aggravated sexual assault of a child, a first-degree felony.
• Failure to comply with sex offenders registration, a third-degree felony.
• Delivery of a controlled substance-heroin, a state jail felony.